Saturday 16 November 2013

Preview: My Little Pony

My Little Pony?

Really, yes really Funko are releasing a line of vinyl Pop figures for My Little Pony. These seem to be very similar to that Rudolph pop. But one thing in particular gets my attention, its the last one here... 



Derpy
 Ok so i apologise if this isn't his name, he sure looks like Derpy. A blue Pegasus.

                                         DJ

So Dj Pon-3 looks like a unicorn.




DR. Hooves
Dr. Hooves is a Timelord my little pony. This is what happens when The Doctor regenerates in the My Little Pony Universe. 


Released: 21st November 2013 



Wild Conjecture:
Now this makes me wonder, could Funko possibly, maybe have gotten the fabled Dr Who license? I'm not getting my hopes up but it would be awesome.
If Funko were to release some Dr. Who pops, what figures do you think should be in the first wave?

No comments:

Post a Comment